Desaru International Bike Week Management Sdn Bhd (DIBWM) with registration no 1330247-H is the main organizer for Desaru International Bike Week (DIBW) on a biennial basis with YAM Tunku Mahkota Johor as Royal Patron. DIBWM is responsible to market the event and Desaru as a destination for leisure and targeted travellers.
With its full-time marketing and administration professionals, the DIBWM works with area event tourism and hospitality-related businesses, non-profit organisations, and event promoters, to represent the area of Desaru to potential travellers, motorcycle enthusiast, event planners, and the travel media.
MISSION STATEMENT : To contribute to and enhance the overall economic prosperity of Desaru beach and surrounding area through the successful promotion of the area as a preferred tourism event destination.
THE EVENT DESARU INTERNATIONAL BIKE WEEK
It’s an event you won’t want to miss. Beyond The Beach.
- Desaru International Bike Week 2019 boasts an impressive display area in 3 main showcase pavilion within the 25km Desaru beach that attract motoring passions and guest eager to see the latest trends in motorcycle apparel, parts, accessories, customs and more.
- 50 Thousands – including international and local motorcycle clubs – are expected to attend the four-days event (13-16 September) that sees high-octane street festivals, clubs gathering, concerts, fun fair, hot air balloon, campfire & BBQ, beach sports activities, motorcycle beach races, bike shows, muscle car & supercar show, motorcycle manufacturer showcases, HRH Tunku Ismail’s private collection showcase and many more.
- These event contents will set a new height in Malaysia biking scene. The organiser also shared their ambition to make DIBW2019 in the near future to become the biggest bike week in South East Asia that will expand the horizon of Malaysia motor sport bike event industry.
- DIBW19 will delivers new horizon of new business, new markets and new opportunities. Book your space today and be part of the biggest bike event in the country’s history!
Event : Biennial (September)
Period : 4 Days / 3 Nights
Venue : Desaru & Teluk Sengat
Date : 13 – 16 September 2019 (Friday – Monday)
DIBW2019 promises the largest bike brotherhood gathering in Malaysia drawing avid bikers from Malaysia and International motorcycle groups, coupled with of one of a kind event attractions such as :
- Duli Yang Amat Mulia Tunku Ismail Idris Ibni Sultan Ibrahim Private Collection Showcase
- International Motor Company Showcase
- Accessories, Lifestyle, Tourism and Financial Provider Showcase
- Local Bike Week Showcase and Booths
- Beach Drag Race
- Malaysia Motorcycle Appreciation Awards Night
- Clubs Gathering, BBQ and Campfire
- Golf Tournament
- Beach Activities & Competition
- Hot Air Balloon ride
- Cultural Exchange Show
- Concerts & DJs Spin